Stories and photos from life with our little man. Ever wondered what daily life is like with a baby? We can solve that mystery for you!
Friday, December 6, 2013
Scary Santa
We took the Bean to see Santa last night. Unlike last year, where we got amazing photos, he was scared of the jolly red guy this year. So scared, he would barely keep from hiding his face and clutching me. I'm pretty sure I could have let go of him and he would have stayed attached to my body. Finally with him sitting on my lap and Santa behind, we got a few decent pics. Our attempt at pics of all three of us totally failed though. For the first time ever, we had no desire to buy the entire session on cd. We don't get the digital copies of the couple that turned out until our prints are ready, so it'll be a few weeks. He did look adorable in his Christmas outfit. I'll have to pose him against some Christmas backdrop without Santa :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment