Friday, February 7, 2014

Victory Parade

The victory parade for the Seahawks was on Wednesday. I made plans for the Bean and I to join the masses downtown. Who knows of they will ever win again!! Unfortunately Tuesday night they were predicting very cold temps for Wednesday and the Bean just can't be happy wearing a hat so I was worried he wouldn't stay warm enough. 

So instead we stayed home and watched the festivities on tv. The parade ended up starting almost an hour late and lots of people reported not being able to get on buses because they were full, so I'm not sure we would have made it anyway and we would have been outside a lot longer than expected.

The Bean greatly enjoyed the televised parade. He thought all the people waving were waving at him so he smiled and waved back. There was lots of music playing so we danced too. 

Hopefully the Seahawks have finally figured out how to win and there will be another parade we can make it downtown for!

Watching waiting for it to start. 


Totally unplanned but we even grabbed the right color sippy out of the cupboard! 


Excited about all the waving and cheering



No comments:

Post a Comment