This was a fun find from this week. Retail, approx $30. I paid $2. Plus the new batteries it needed. For my little bubble addict, it's the perfect toy. Hard to tell from the pic, but it blows bubbles! And plays music on it's own plus you can push the keys to make it say other things.
Stories and photos from life with our little man. Ever wondered what daily life is like with a baby? We can solve that mystery for you!
Friday, April 18, 2014
Why pay retail?
As you probably already know, I'm a huge fan of consignment and Craig's list when hunting for things for the Bean. The Bean and I have recently found a fun new place to shop, the Goodwill. I had no idea till we stopped in a while ago how clean and well organized it is. When toy shopping, unlike at consignment stores though, there's no cleaning done before, it may or may not work, and may or may not have all the pieces. Often things that don't work in the store ( they don't replace batteries) are marked way down. Things come with a 7 day return policy happily. He can easily spend an hour plus playing in the toy aisle and doesn't care if we buy anything when we leave. So it's awesome cheap rainy day entertainment about a 5 min drive from our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment