When we visited Pittsburgh at the end of June, we were able to hook up with our good friend Alan Freed to have pictures taken. We have been trying to do professional photos every three months. We were a bit past nine months, but Alan was worth the wait! We learned a very important lesson about photographing the Bean on this trip though. He only poses alone. As you will see, every picture with just him is super cute. You add Mom and Dad though and the smiles are gone. Alan went to amazing lengths to get smiles, but not so much. Oh well, the pics of just him are adorable. Yes, it is a ton of pics in this post. And no, I promise I didn't post every picture!
![]() |
| Love his expression |
![]() |
| Practicing his wave |
![]() |
| Sadly this is one of the best faces he made for our family pics |
![]() |
| Love this face too! |
![]() |
| Standing didn't help |
![]() |
| He was quite pleased with his stick |
![]() |
| Alan was being completely goofy. Jeff and I were entertained |
![]() |
| Oops! |
![]() |
| Once again Blogger has my photos out of sequence. This was right as we arrived |
![]() |
| I don't know whats wrong with him! |
![]() |
| There is water and no one will let me touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment