Last weekend, the Bean and I were shopping and he found this large stuffed dog that he fell in love with. Problem was, it was missing its tag. Since each item is priced by the person selling it, they can't sell it to you without a tag because there is no way for the cashier to know what it costs. There is a board that they keep lost tags on, to try to match it with the item. We had them check the board, but no tag. So sadly, we had to leave the dog there. I left my contact info with the dog, but some people have whatever doesn't sell donated, so there was no way of knowing if the owner would even pick it up.
I was so happy when my phone rang Monday and it was the person selling the dog!! She would even be in our area that week so we could get the dog. I told Jeff he better still like the dog after all this work! I had no need to worry. He saw that thing and he smiled and grabbed it. He isn't generally that interested in stuffed animals, so getting him one that he picked out spontaneously like this was really the way to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment