Tuesday, October 1, 2013

First Haircut

I have never been excited about cutting the Bean's hair. All his long curly hair is what he was born with, and the hair that has grown in underneath since doesn't appear to be curly. I've been saying that I will cut his hair once he can't see, and that time had come. We decided to take him to a kid's salon, since the stylists there are usually better at dealing with squirmy kiddos with short attention spans.

He did awesome and didn't cry! He decided he was done right when the stylist was finished. He got to sit in a car, complete with a steering wheel, which held his attention well. She listened well to what we wanted, and just did a trim instead of a full cut, so he still has curls!!! And now he can see.

Sitting in the car

Last long hair pic :(

Getting his hair sprayed

Wet hair

I can see!

Aren't you done yet?

This cape tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment