On Sunday the Bean turned 42 weeks old. You might be thinking that is a strange age to announce. The Bean was born when I was exactly 42 weeks pregnant, so he has now been with us for as long as I was pregnant. Somehow these past 42 weeks with him seem way longer than the 42 weeks I was pregnant. I know I got more sleep! :) I'll take the fun I get to have and the appreciative smile of our adorable little baby over sleep though!
We went to a wildlife preserve area at a local park with Jeff's dad Sunday evening. There were tons of ducks and geese there. The Bean loved watching all the duck. They have buffalo there too, but they were is a higher part of the preserve and not near the gate so he didn't really notice them.
No comments:
Post a Comment