On Thursday the weather was beautiful, so the Bean and I headed to the zoo. For the first time, we weren't meeting anyone there. Since I spend about half the trip wearing the Bean anyway, I left the stroller in the car and decided to just wear him. He was thrilled with this change. He kept patting me and making his happy noise.
Wearing him the whole time, he noticed way more animals, even more than during the times I've worn him before. Since it was just the two of us, we wandered into areas we haven't been to before. We saw the meerkats for the first time and he loved them. They were right up against the glass, which made them easy for him to see. They are so cute and funny that I enjoyed hanging out and watching them too. We spent a long time in the family farm area. He loves this area because the animals are all right on the other side if the fence, so he can see them easily.
We are lucky that the zoo is so close to our house. With our membership it's easy to head over there when we need something to do, even for a short walk through.



No comments:
Post a Comment