When we bought an infant carseat when I was pregnant, we figured we'd be able to use it till about age one, when most babies outgrow it. It's so nice to be able to take it out of the car when he's sleeping! With a base in both our cars, it's easy to move back and forth too. Since the bean is so very tall, sadly it's time to retire our infant car seat.
The law says that kids have to stay rear facing until they are at least a year, but two years is preferable. Since most carseats have a height limit in the high 30 inches for rear facing,I had to do a lot of research to find a seat that would last rear facing longer. I am quite happy with our find. It will rear face until 44 inches and turns into a booster, so hopefully we never need another carseat for him.
Both seats came yesterday and the bean helped while I figured out how to use it and where all the straps should be. He even took it upon himself to inspect the instruction manual and the registration card. What a good helper!!





WOW, red high tops???? My kind of boy!
ReplyDeleteYou can't see in these pictures but they aren't just red high tops. They are red high tops with planes on them!
ReplyDeleteOHHH! Even better....Must make Jeff happy he has a potential airplane lover in his family!
ReplyDelete