The bean was quite busy in his sleep last night. He grew a tooth! There is one of the bottom just barely popping out of his gum. For a baby who is teething he has been pretty happy, just more clingy. This seems to be his method of dealing with being sick, uncomfortable, or overwhelmed, he just needs extra mommy time. I love snuggling with him and spending time with him, so its easy to fill this need. I'll take a baby that needs extra mommy time over one that is cranky and miserable any day! I am willing to bet he would quickly get cranky and miserable without the mommy time, but I see no good reason to test that theory. I don't have a picture of the new tooth because it is just barely out of the gum and hard to see. That and the fact that the bean sticks his tongue out and covers it whenever you try to look at it. Trust me! Its there though!
Today the bean and I got to hang out with his little friend and his friend's mommy. The mommies needed some food, so we took a nice walk to a nearby restaurant and enjoyed a nice lunch. The boys were well behaved and we made it through the meal without completely destroying the place. I thought dining with one baby was a little challenging, but dining with two is a whole new experience! Almost the whole table is off limits to actually put anything on. Its nice to have friends with kids to hang out with. Or friends without kids who enjoy being around them!
.JPG) |
| Excited about eating out |
Great job Myles! Pretty soon he will be getting the rest of his teeth. As usual, he keeps getting more handsome every day!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I don't feel anymore bumps in there yet so I think he is going to work on them one at a time :)
Delete