Monday, March 18, 2013

Special Place

As I think all of you know, Jeff and I got married at the Bellagio. One of my favorite wedding photos was taken in the back of the conservatory. I love to check out the conservatory when we visit, and I make Jeff kiss me at that spot. The things he goes through! This trip was no exception. After Jeff took a picture of a very nice couple, we got them to take a picture of the three of us. Getting the bean to look at the camera was a huge issue, as there was a fountain in the water behind us. Running water is right up there with the cat in terms of fascination for us. The women, bless her, did all kinds of dancing, jumping, noises, and making faces to get his attention. We managed to grab it for short spurts and finally got a picture!

And for those of you who aren't sure what I've meant when I mentioned wearing him, this is an example. The carrier he is in is called an ergo. It is so much easier than carrying him as his weight is better distributed and I have my hands available. As you can see, he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment