Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sleep? Me?

Hi it's me, the bean. My mommy says I kept her to busy today so I have to write today's entry. I kept her busy because I was not interested in napping. I'm almost six months old now, and I'm almost all grown up, so I don't need naps!! Mommy kept telling me I needed to sleep more at night, so I've been working on that. I can sometimes fall asleep all by myself in my crib after I eat and get cuddled at night. And I usually only wake up once, sometimes twice.

Mommy has high expectations though and she thinks I should nap too. I hate to sleep cause I might miss something interesting. And everything is interesting. I get fussy and insist that mommy holds me when I don't sleep. She doesn't mind though. That's why she has two arms. So she can hold me with one and do stuff with the other!! I get a little dramatic sometimes when I don't sleep too.

Mommy kept putting me in my bed today when I was tired. It was ok for a little bit. I like to play in my bed, but I wasn't having any of that sleep thing! She says someday I will like to sleep, but I don't know about that. I'd much rather have an adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment