Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bath time

There isn't much that tops bath time for the bean. I think just encounters with the cat. His love of water started with his very first bath. We skipped the hospital bath, so Jeff and I set to work bathing him when he was a few days old. I warned Jeff that he would probably scream through it (like most babies do), but he sat calmly in the water enjoying himself. Now he gets a little offended if I bath him in the sink instead of the big tub. He loves to kick and splash. In the tub in our master bath, he covers the walls, blinds, and floor with water. He gets so excited when he thinks it might be bath time

I can't wait to start swimming lessons with him, but all the local pools require you to be six months old to start and no seasons start next month, so we have to wait until April.

Enjoy the photos of bathing since birth. You can see how much he has grown too!







No comments:

Post a Comment