Stories and photos from life with our little man. Ever wondered what daily life is like with a baby? We can solve that mystery for you!
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Loving the feet
He found his feet weeks ago, but is just starting to realize that they might be able to go in his mouth. His favorite time to attempt this is when he gets his pants changed. Daddy captured this moment this morning.
No Martha, we will never run out of cute pictures. Even if I stopped taking them now, I could probably fill a year of blogs with what I have. He is a cute little man. Thanks for reading!
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are doing this and will check here every day. Myles is so
photogenic; i don't think you will every run out of cute pictures.
Martha
No Martha, we will never run out of cute pictures. Even if I stopped taking them now, I could probably fill a year of blogs with what I have. He is a cute little man. Thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little "MAN" 5 months and he's eating the napkins~ love it.. Good job Jeff.. A. Dorothy
ReplyDelete