Today the bean and I got to visit with a good friend who has a baby about three months older. Originally the boys should have been about 6 weeks apart, but she delivered early and I went late, so there ya go. Its been fun to watch them grow together! The bean (not surprisingly) is bigger than his little buddy. Its funny to see them together and see how much bigger his hands and feet are! At a quick glance, one might think the bean is older. He shows his age in the physical skills category though, as he isn't sitting nearly as well (not that I would expect him to).
The boys had a great time "talking" when they first saw each other, until a yelling contest caused the bean to have a little crying moment. I think its great to watch babies talk to each other! Then it was mommy fun time, and we all piled in the car for a trip to the mall.
Once we got back to their house, the bean got to have his first encounter with a large dog. He loved her almost as much as the cat! She was all over him, licking his face and hands and sniffing him. He squealed and smiled, and was disappointed when she walked away. Unlike our cat, the dog didn't mind all the flailing and noise. I think it made her more excited! He certainly loves animals! I can't wait for nicer weather so we can go to the zoo.
After playing with the dog got old, the moms made the boys pose for pictures. Getting both of them to look cutely at the camera was pretty much impossible. The ones where they are laying down are from a few months ago. They are both growing so much!!




No comments:
Post a Comment