Saturday, February 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Since so many of our friends and family are scattered all over and not everyone is on FaceBook, we thought a blog might be a good way to be able to share our little man easily with all of you. I'll have to see how it goes, but my goal is to post something daily, even if it just a cute picture. And we have a lot of those!

So comments or suggestions about what you want to see are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. As usual, what a cutie!
    What a great idea. We get to see him as he finds new talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia! Hopefully this helps you keep up with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you never run out of pictures! I look forward everyday to checking the blog for new adventures and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think its actually possible to run out of pictures. I am pretty sure we take more on a daily basis. I hope to post some older pictures too one of these days.

    ReplyDelete