Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disappointed bean

I took advantage of the beans afternoon nap yesterday and lowered his crib. I also removed part of his mobile and made it so it only projects images on the ceiling. Wow that crib mattress is a long ways down. Made me miss the drop side cribs for sure!!

The bean was not a happy camper when he woke up this morning and discovered that his new trick of standing in his crib can no longer be performed. With the mattress lowered, he can't reach the rail to pull himself up. He was previously really good at turning on his mobile to watch but I'm not sure if its to high now or if he just hasn't figured it out again yet. Last time I lowered the mattress it took him a few days. He may be unhappy but at least he's safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment