Tuesday we met two of my friends that I used to work with and went to the zoo. We went in the afternoon this time and it was so much better! All the field trip groups were gone. It was much less crowded. Unlike last time, the bean only lasted about five minutes in his stroller and then he needed to be worn. The stroller is nice to have to out stuff in, but is also kind of a pain at times, so we may go without it next time.
We wandered through most of the zoo and saw lots of things we missed last time. The bean doesn't have good distance focus yet (he's to young) so animals near the viewing area that were moving were the big hits. The river otters and the penguins were the biggest hits. Both have viewing areas where you can see them underwater and he loved to watch them swim. He got so excited watching the river otter, he even had to turn himself upside down to see it from that view too. I love the otters too, so we can hang out there for a while next time we come.
I took pictures with my real camera, but he isn't in many. I'll work on getting them uploaded. He thinks the big camera is awesome when I wear him. He tries to grab it or put his face right in front of the lens. He insisted on hanging onto the strap too (and tasting it of course!)
Here he is enjoying the sun and the emus.

No comments:
Post a Comment