Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Last swim class

Monday was our last swimming lesson. They have been fun and I'm glad we did them, but I think we will just stick to open swim for a while now. We will probably do a class again when he is a little older. I learned lots of fun things to do in the water with him though. 

Lots of the parks around us have outdoor wading pools that open in the summer, so we will have to check those out too.  If the warm weather we are having continues, it will be summer very soon!!

I've been wanting to take a picture of the bean all ready to swimming, but for obvious reasons they frown upon photos in the changing room. There is a big mirror over the changing table too, so that makes it more challenging. Yesterday for a brief moment we were alone in the locker room after he was dressed so I grabbed a pic. I couldn't get him to pose in such a short period so his hands are everywhere, but you can see how stylish he looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment