I wrote this Monday and just discovered it didn't publish. So better late than never, here is Monday's entry.
Sleeping is not something the bean is fond of. He is much to interested in experiencing the world to waste time sleeping. He has been like this his whole life (so far). Even when he was really young, he never slept as much as newborns as supposed to and spent a lot of time "quietly alert". He plays more now, but still had lots of quietly alert time. Experts say lots of learning takes place during this quietly alert time, so he must be gearing up to be a smart cookie.
On Monday, we have swim lessons at 1, so it never fails that he takes a great nap that I have to wake him from. He never naps like that when we don't have plans. Silly little man. He looked so cute all snuggled under his blankets when I went to get him, I had to take a picture. The first is how I found him. The second is after I moved the blanket, so you can see which body parts were where.
Isn't he cute when he is sleeping?


No comments:
Post a Comment