One memorable time he was busy making his noise to Jeff was when we were in Vegas. At this point, this was still daddy's noise. He was having a bad day that day and literally wouldn't let me out of sight, including letting Jeff hold him. I was wearing him and we were walking around and he kept staring at Jeff and making his noise. He was like, I am happy you are here daddy, even though I only want mommy today.
Finally when I was trying to get him to take a nap, he started making his noise almost continuously Pardon the dark video, the audio is way more important the the image anyway. To help you maybe make out what you are seeing, he is laying on my legs with his legs in the air and his butt towards the camera.
Hope you think its as cute as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment