Friday, April 5, 2013

Mommy's helper

It's me the bean again. I love to help mommy these days so I thought if write an entry. I pretty much go where mom goes and I love to watch her do things. I try to hold everything she does, but she doesn't let me touch or hold everything. It's so unfair!!! She says its cause everything goes in my mouth. I don't see what the big deal is.

Now that I can scoot around on the hardwood, I can be more useful. I helped with the dishwasher the other day. I refused to sit in my crib while she got my clean diapers, so I got to help her with those too.

On Thursday when we went grocery shopping I got to do a whole new thing. I got to sit in the cart for the first time. Usually mom wears me. I could turn all directions so much better. I only fell over a few times. I watched everything that went in the cart to make sure we got everything on the list. I watched the cashier closely when he rung up our order too. I hope we go back to the store soon!! That was fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment