Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. The bean hasn't been sleeping well and so I haven't been sleeping well.
Friday Jeff was playing poker with some of his friends. The bean and I tagged along for the pre-poker dinner. The guys played a few hands while waiting for dinner and as soon as the bean saw the poker chips, he knew he needed one. Jeff was kind enough to sacrifice a chip. The bean knows what he has and hasn't examined before and gets very excited about new stuff. Except for a brief pause to eat my food, he obsessed over that chip.
Before he and I left, he got to hang out with Jeff and "help" him play a hand. Somehow Jeff kept him from eating the cards or destroying his pile of chips.
It's good he is leaning manly things like poker young! We will have him playing soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment