Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OBG Newborn Pics

I usually post from my phone, but I am having a rare able to make it on the computer day. Hence the flood of OBG posts. Easier to get to the old pics on the computer. Hopefully you won't be pictured out and will be able to enjoy all these!!

We had pictures taken of Myles on Sept 18 when he was nine days old. Even that little, he was quite photogenic. Because I was so in love with the outfit, he wore his going home outfit. I loved that little shirt!!!


I adore naked baby pics. Jeff not so much

Sleeping so peacefully


Love this expression

Posing so cute

What is happening to me??

I don't know about this

Able to settle


Love this one

Love his little feet. I have other pictures I have taken with our rings to show how big he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment