Monday, April 1, 2013

Swim class

Today was the bean's first day of swimming lessons. We were a little early so we had to wait for the previous class to finish. We sat on the bleachers and he excitedly watches the people in the water and was very vocal.

For now there are three other kids in our class. The bean is the youngest but was the happiest in the water. Maybe because he's the youngest. He practiced kicking and moving in the water and sang songs. The instructor did dunk him, because he was so comfortable and he wasn't really sure what he thought of that. The class is only 30 min and he seemed a bit sad when it was over. We go every Monday for six weeks.

Since it was just the bean and I, and I of course was in the water with him, I lack pictures, but it was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment